Your terms and conditions of use
General conditions of Sale
1. By placing an order on our online store www.tryogioielli.com, you represent that you have read all information provided to him during the purchase process, and accept the general conditions and payment transcribed below .
2. It excludes any right of the Customer to damages or compensation, and any contract or tort liability for any direct or indirect personal and / or property, caused by the rejection, even partial, of an order.
In case of unforeseen unavailability of goods and non-acceptance there will be no charge to the customer.
How to Buy
3. The correct order is confirmed by the system ecommercet through an answer by e-mail, sent to the email address supplied by the customer. This confirmation message will contain date and time of the order, an "Order Number" and a "Customer Code", to be used in any further communication with the ecommerce-point.
4. And 'your responsibility to register with the correct data and maintain updated the data through the access credentials.
5. The purchase of goods is provided with means of payment: Bank Transfer, PayPal
The platform "Payment Gateway" makes available to companies operating on the Internet, the latest authentication protocols proposed by international: Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode, together with the verification of the control code on the card. Using these protocols protects the company from selling repudiation of transactions by the holder of the credit card or debit card, ensuring, in most cases, the success of the payment.
6. All amounts displayed on e-commerce are expressed in Euro, which is the reference currency.
Terms and costs of delivery
7. Tryo Jewels may in some cases only accept orders for delivery in Italian territory.
8. For every order placed on www.tryogioielli.com, TRYO JEWELS issue an invoice, sending it via e-mail to the order, in accordance with Article 14 of Presidential Decree 445/2000 and DL 52/2004. For the issuance of the invoice, to the information provided by the Customer. No change in the bill will be possible after the issuance thereof.
9. Delivery costs are shown explicitly at the time of order. Some promotions may offer discounts of shipping charges for orders over a certain value determined by the offer itself. The payment of the goods by the customer will be using the mode bank transfer or Paypal. Nothing is more due by the customer in total order.
10. The time of order are 48 hours. No responsibility can be attributed to Tryo Jewels in case of delay in delivery of the order by courier.
11. Upon delivery of the goods by the courier, the customer is required to check:
- The number of boxes is the same as indicated in the transport document;
- That the packaging is not damaged or wet or otherwise altered, including the sealing materials (adhesive tape or metal).
Any damage to packing and / or product or the mismatch in the number of packages or particulars, must be immediately notified, subject to control on WRITTEN proof of delivery courier. Once signed the slip, the customer can not make any objection about the appearance of the goods.
Any problems concerning the physical, correspondence or completeness of the products received must be reported within 7 days from delivery, as provided herein.
12. If you fail to collect within 5 working days of the material in storage at the warehouses of courier because of repeated inability to deliver to the address specified by the Customer, the order will be automatically canceled.
Right of withdrawal
13. Under Article. 5 DL 185/1999, if the customer is a consumer, has the right to rescind the purchase contract for any reason, without explanation and without penalty, except as described in paragraph 15.
14. To exercise this right, the customer must send Tryo Jewels a notice to that effect, within 10 working days of receipt of goods. Such notice shall be sent by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt addressed to
Via Dei Serragli, 135R - Florence (IT)
or by telegram or fax sent within the said period of 10 days and followed by a confirmation letter with return receipt MUST be sent within 48 hours. Once such notice of withdrawal, Tryo Jewels will quickly inform the customer instructions on how to return the goods which must be received within 10 days from Tryo Jewels.
15. Right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions:
- The law applies to product purchased in its entirety; it can be exercised only on the withdrawal of the product purchased;
- The products must be returned intact and in original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessories); To limit damage to the original package, we recommend, when possible, to put in a second box; It should be avoided in all cases the attachment of labels or tape directly on the packaging of the product;
- By law, the shipping costs for the return of the asset are charged to the customer;
- The shipment until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse is under the responsibility of the customer;
- If the goods are damaged during transport, Tryo Jewels will inform the client (within 5 working days of receipt of goods in their stores), to enable him to file a timely complaint against the carrier of his choice and to obtain reimbursement of the value of the asset (if insured); in this case, the product will be made available to the customer for its return, while canceling the request for withdrawal;
- Tryo Jewels is not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments.
16. Without prejudice to any repair costs for damage to the original, Tryo Jewels will refund the customer the full amount paid, net of shipping costs incurred, within 14 days of return of goods, by transfer of the amount charged on the credit card or by bank transfer. In the latter case, the Buyer shall promptly provide to the bank on which to obtain reimbursement (IBAN of the invoice).
17. The right of withdrawal is lost for lack of the essential integrity of the property (the packaging and / or its contents), where Tryo Jewels finds:
- The lack of external and / or internal packaging;
- The absence of product components;
- Damage to the product for reasons other than transportation.
In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, Tryo Jewels will return to sender the property purchased by charging the same shipping costs.
18. The personal information requested under the order are collected and processed to meet the expressed requirements of Customer and will not under any circumstances and no license to third parties. Tryo Jewels guarantees its customers the respect of rules on the processing of personal data covered by the Privacy Code under LD 196, 30.06.03.
These data is Tryo Jewels - Via Dei Serragli, 135R - Florence (IT)
19. All claims must be addressed to Tryo Jewels, Via Dei Serragli, 135R - Florence (IT)
20. The sales contract between the customer and Tryo Jewels is concluded in Italy and regulated by Italian law. For the solution of civil and criminal litigation arising from the conclusion of this contract of distance selling, if the customer is a consumer, the local jurisdiction is that of the reference hole of his town of residence; in all other cases, the local jurisdiction is the only forum in Florence.